Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rain

                                                                            Rain
                             By: Alci Holmes


I remember rain as a child....
I always wanted it to go away
When it did, I would go play
Not worrying
Being happy, that's all I had
And when I was done
I would return to my home
And hope tomorrow there would be no rain
Only sun.........

When I was older.......
I stayed in when the sun was out
I played games, and talked to people inside
I stayed in my room
As it was my little cave
I would hope it would rain
Just so I would have an excuse
Oh how I loved the rain.......

As I am now.....
I love them both
The sun and rain 
In the sun I do many things
I play with friends
I look at the sky
I dream.....

But when it rains
I begin to think 
I begin to hope
I begin to believe
Oh how I love the rain.......


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment